Hi, I’m Lisa Michele. I’m living in Chelsea, Michigan.
I’m passionate about design, hardworking and love to
help young designers learn about this ever evolving industry.
Washtenaw Community College
Graphic Design Instructor
January 2015 – Present Ann Arbor
- Responsible for developing, evaluating, and improving training courses or programs including digital imaging foundations, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and identifying training requirements and curriculum based on the analysis of user needs and technology evolution.
- Planning and implementing various courses in the graphic design program along with creating a course syllabus, instructing students in the subject matter by the syllabus, maintaining attendance records, assessing student progress and evaluating course work.
Graphic Designer & Instructional Developer
November 2014 – Present (contract) Chelsea
- Propose creative solutions and design digital offerings that are relevant, engaging, and effective
- Create or convert existing client presentations and source materials to create screen content, layouts, animations, and interactivity
- Apply effective and timely project management tools to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Interface with client learning management systems and learning records stores as needed for testing deliverables Provide client support on existing and emerging learning platforms, practices,
- Continuously build personal knowledge of design trends, training, technology applications, and best practices with emphasis in digital delivery
Lisa Michele, LLC.
Graphic Designer + Illustrator
February 2002 – Present Detroit
- Building client relationships, determining the scope of projects, sketching daily, creating layouts and working with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
- Developing graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites, and
Blue Pencil Creative Group, Ltd.
July 1997 – February 2002 Detroit
WTOL-TV Toledo Eleven The News Channel
September 1995 – June 1997 Toledo
The MEDSTAT Group, Inc.
September 1992 – January 1995 Ann Arbor
College for Creative Studies, Detroit MI
BFA in Graphic Communications 1992
Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro,
After Effects, Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Microsoft Office